drank Apricot Green by Adagio Teas

Thank you Michelle for the mystery sale! I love Adagio! The leaves of this one are so dark I thought it was really the black tea blend and not the green. (The leaves look closer to the black tea picture than the green.) I oversteeped it for five-six minutes. If I knew it was green I would have went for two. Somehow it wasn’t bitter city. I really love the apricot flavor and there is a creaminess (somehow?) to it that is interesting, so I can’t wait to try this with a normal steep time. I’ll hold off the rating until then.

PET OWNER SIDE NOTE: I just wanted to warn any pet owners to never ever give your dog’s flea medication to your cat. My mom accidentally did this and there were some scary times where it looked like the cat wasn’t going to make it even after going to the vet and getting medication to stop some ridiculous tremors. (He has to take a pill by mouth syringe every 12 hours which obviously isn’t very fun in itself.) Apparently there are different chemicals in dog flea medication that aren’t in cat flea medication that can give cats seizures. I think my good buddy was almost gone and I don’t think he is out of the woods yet, but it seems the worst might be over. Please never ever confuse the two flea medications! A lesson learned the hard way. He better never get a flea again in his life!

K S

I read this to my wife. She, like me, had never heard this information. Thanks for the warning. Scary for sure.

Tea Sipper

oh good! I had no idea about this (not like I really had a reason to know about this anyway) so I thought I should warn anyone I could.