Teabox B! I swear I’m not trying to try all of the teas in the box! There is a ridiculous amount of ingredients in this one but it sounds pretty good anyway. The blend itself seems like a fruit salad I want to eat. This might be one of the few Teavana blends I don’t mind. The scent of the steeped tea smelled a bit off… literally like vitamins had been melted in my mug. That must mean it’s healthy, right? But the flavor was nice, yet still a bit medicinal somehow… maybe it was the earthiness of whatever yerba mate is included here. So many fruits are here! Those probably tone down the tartness of the hibiscus. Not too much hibiscus, even after a boiled steep for a few minutes. And the perfect amount of stevia or sweetness if they did actually add sugar to it. A tolerable blend from Teavana. There is a little left in the box!