drank Osmanthe D'Or by Dammann Freres

Yet another from the teaboxB! I love tea leaves like these — the pretty green just lets me know the flavor will be delicious. I waited for the water to cool around 15 minutes and steeped for three minutes. I had no idea… I looked on the site and didn’t find any steep instructions. But the flavor is delicious! It’s floral, but I think there are plenty of oolongs that taste this floral that aren’t necessarily jasmine. I thought this was just usual oolong flavor. There was a hint of peach too. The second cup was very good, but different.. even less floral I think. A very nice silky lingering flavorful oolong! One of the best, I think!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: