drank Royal Wedding by Harney & Sons

Another from Tea Box B. I’m always willing to try any of Harney’s teas! This is a Bai mu dan which is a more tolerable white tea base for me. But this one isn’t as nice as I thought it would be. It had an off taste to it. I did steep it for over the suggested five minutes though, which seemed wrong anyway, even at a lower temp, but the flavor wasn’t bitter at all. But I liked the coconut/vanilla/almond flavor… very cake like! Those three flavors combined together (you know, like a cake) so it was kind of tough to distinguish them separately. Less almond, more coconut & vanilla for me. There is enough left in the teabox for maybe one more cup!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: