Yet another from Teabox B! I think roasted oolongs might be the tea that most isn’t my thing. But it doesn’t mean I won’t try them! This one wasn’t bad for me though. I steeped a tsp for around four minutes. The flavor isn’t very charcoal-like that a past roasted oolong tasted like. This one was just a bit smoky. There was a sweetness to it that is actually surprising. But I added one of the Stash Chai honey sticks (from the teabox!) to the cup. They are a bit messy, but the taste is nice. It definitely tastes like chai! I’m not sure how they do that with honey. But it was a nice complement to the tea. Hot soothing and scrumptious!

JustJames

yes, they’re a bit overwhelming for me. love the smell, but can’t handle the drink =0(

Comments

JustJames

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: