Another from Teabox B! This is a very earthy pu-erh kind of strong after three minutes! The dry leaves smell like wonderful sweet orange… the steeped tea loses the orange a bit since the pu-erh is so strong. But there are hints of orange anyway! You can definitely tell it is blood orange and not the usual orange. I like this one, but I can tell many won’t like the tough pu-erh. Lower steep times and temps would help. One teaspoon left in the teabox! I think it will stay in there unless I don’t have room.

On another note, I almost don’t want to say how embarrassingly ridiculous my cupboard looks. I just did a quick count though and I think 94 teas in my cupboard have one MAYBE two teaspoons left (off the top of my head… is it bad I know my tea collection that well?) Then most of the others only have at most a few teaspoons. I also did a book count and I actually have less books to-be-read than I thought. Less tea and books than I thought… that makes me feel better!