drank Berry Basil Blast by Teavana

Yet another from Teabox B. I love basil, so I was hoping for a ton of basil in this… not really. There is so much stuff in it though. It’s supposed to be white tea, but there wasn’t very many white tea leaves either. Tons of pineapple though. And a tiny blackberry! After steeping for a few minutes at boiling (though the instructions said for shorter time and lower temp since it is supposedly a white tea), the cup color looks disasterously red (hibiscus). But the flavor isn’t overly so.. it adds a nice tartness but that is probably the pineapple toning it down. There is a berry flavor. And something that was mildly mint. If I added sugar, it would seem like punch. Not a bad one from Teavana!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: