drank Oo-Mango-Long by Simpson & Vail

Thank you for this one, Nicole! Simpson & Vail have some mighty delightful black teas, but this one isn’t so mighty delightful. It’s good, but not great. The leaves here look like a dark oolong. I think those are my least favorite teas and a green oolong might have been better with a mango flavor anyway. But this particular oolong melds with the mango flavor and isn’t charcoal-like at all. The mango flavor seems to be one of those mystery fruit flavors that can sometimes be confused for peach or something else (I think I’ve had this flavor in others teas before and it may have been supposedly peach flavored.) Not bad! But I think I’ll go check out the Simpson & Vail website….

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: