drank Movie Night by DAVIDsTEA

Teabox B! I looked up the steeping instructions on davidstea.com for this tea AFTER steeping and I guessed right! Two teaspoons, over 200 degrees and 5-7 minutes. Though there is a bit of green tea in it that I was worried would get oversteeped. I like this one but it seems a bit mild tasting but what is there is nice. It’s silky and buttery (a piece of popcorn was in my infuser, though it didn’t look buttery!) Some sweetness from the apple and maple, so it was like a mildly sweet caramel corn. The lower rating is due to mild flavor.

Cavocorax

It’s very mild, but I like it for the occasional evening when I want something mild. Typically movie nights because that reminds me it’s there.

Tea Sipper

That makes sense! Now that I think of it, even though it tastes a bit like popcorn, the sweet flavor would pair well with popcorn.

Comments

Cavocorax

Tea Sipper

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: