drank Lemon Grass by Adagio Teas

I think this might be the last one that I’m trying from Tea Box B… it has been fun! I just spent the day choosing teas, putting them in the box. There is so much more tea I want to add… no roooom! Even though I removed two sandwich bags full of teas.

Anyway, this one is pleasant! I can see where the lemon in lemongrass comes from. It’s fresh and sweet… I’m surprised lemongrass hasn’t been used more in other blends! The perfect finish to my teabox sipping! Now to get it in the mail at some point…

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: