HH teabox! This one sounded lovely – black currants, cream, bergamot. And the taste is nice! The flavors balance themselves out. Actual fruit flavor, though I couldn’t tell you if it was actually black currants but it wasn’t fakey gross… it tasted like SOME kind of actual fruit. Just a little bit of cream (could have used more) and some bergamot that reminded me of a refreshing grapefruit. The black tea base helped out the nice flavor combination that I haven’t seen before!

Terri HarpLady

I’m glad you liked this one! This was one of the teas I got for the steepster book club when we read American Heiress.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: