drank Gyokuro Kin by Den's Tea

Sipdown from the HH teabox! Sadly, I think this one was affected by other teas in the box, leaving it undrinkable. (No rating because of that.) It was about 90 seconds with very cooled water. Sometimes the sandwich bags do that. Hopefully none of the other teas are like that! The only reason teaboxes aren’t fun (except, you know, if they get lost). But I had another Den’s tea the other day that was PERFECT so I know Den’s teas are good. I invested in some of these though: http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-3-5×5-Ziplock-Stand-Up-Pouches-Bags-SUP-AA-Clear-Silver-/310658911232?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4854b6cc00 I put a tea that I could smell through THREE sandwich bags into this one and a couple days later, I can not smell this tea through this pouch at all. A good investment! And especially great for teabox samples!

DigniTea

I have those same bags and they are great – well worth the money!

Comments

DigniTea

I have those same bags and they are great – well worth the money!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: