drank Toasted Sesame by Adagio Teas

HH teabox…. I think Adagio’s black base could work with any flavor. This is no exception, though I’m not really sure what toasted sesame should taste like (a sesame seed bud?) It does have a hint of toasted, nutty flavor. I seem to love many other Adagio flavors more though. There will be some left in the teabox!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: