Another from the HH teabox. I recently had another tea from this company. This one features rose petals. The instructions on the bag say a steep for 5-7 minutes. That seems long to me – so I went for four. The flavor is a BIT rose petaly soapy, but I don’t mind. The black base is nice and there is actually a subtle sweet fruit flavor… maybe strawberries (which makes sense seeing as how it is called “Valentine’s”… that really improves upon the rose. The cup color is very dark but the tea didn’t seem to keep me awake! I might keep a few teaspoons of this and send the rest on its way…

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: