Another from TeaboxB! A little worried about the hibiscus but it wasn’t too bad. It was kind of like juice… that tasted a bit like vitamins. But the cranberries and oranges were tasty. Not too much flavor from the chamomile. This one was supposed to have rooibos in it, but it has probably settled in the bottom of the pouch. I actually expected more tart/bitter especially as I added more than two teaspoons to the mug. Must be expectations from previous hibiscus attacks I’ve had. I definitely have never had two teas with chamomile in the same day! I don’t think I’ve had chamomile before today in about a year…or two. Not terrible anyway!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: