Another one from TastyBrew’s very generous package! So appreciated! I was hoping this one would be better than Della Terra’s icky Dirty Chai… I don’t know what it is about that one! Luckily, this one is gulpable better. Also, pop rocks! This has a few chai ingredients, but isn’t necessarily too much like chai. More black tea than spices. This one was supposed to taste like the Hot Tamales candy that I love. And it does… because somehow I had a mouthful of cinnamon heart candies about an hour before I sipped this tea. I have no idea how that happened. But it does taste like cinnamon candies! Sweet, sugary cinnamon. I love it! Maybe it’s autumn that is making me love these chai blends lately. That’ll do it.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: