TeaboxB! With green tea in the ingredients list, I thought this would be more green tea than pu-erh. SO I cooled the water a while… accidentally for a few minutes but I like how it turned out anyway. The flavor is actually definitely pu-erh and not green. It has the pu-erh fragrance. The taste is really nice, very sweet, medium bodied… hard to describe otherwise but no magnolia that I can detect. And no mysterious notes of vanilla or fruit that the description mentions. Just plain ole pu-erh. This would be the perfect starter to try out pu-erh since it actually tastes like many of the nice pu-erhs I’ve tried. Surprisingly good!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: