This is a sample from TastyBrew’s wonderful package. I should really start trying the teas that all of these companies have sent me to review. So many teas! I think I’ve tried most of the teas from the tea boxes that I wanted to try, I’m just waiting for a chance to mail them. So many teas!

I’m surprised I actually love this one – it could easily be the best thing that had to do with white chocolate ever. haha. I’ve never seen white tea leaves like this one before. The water is supposed to be very cooled. I was wondering how the chocolate would melt? After three minutes, the flavor is very nice! It’s definitely sweet, creamy, nutty. It has a ton of white chocolate flavor that is actually good. I say, if I’m eating chocolate, it might as well not be white chocolate, but it works here! The white tea is maybe one of the best I’ve had. I just wish I knew what kind it specifically is. It says Pai Mu Tan… but I think of Bai Mu Dan… but those usually have flatter leaves that actually looks like already steeped tea leaves to me. These leaves are in the shape like a black tea. Interesting! I guess I should try more Pai Mu Tans.

Three teas that get a 93 rating today!