drank Thai Chai by Adagio Teas

A sipdown from TeaboxB! Sorry about the avalanche of tasting notes lately! It has been mostly new-to-me teas lately! It has also been an avalanche of chai blends for me.. usually that happens when the colder weather hits. I think I love chai even more in the fall than I do in the winter. I love the name of this one. This one seems to be a chai with coconut and lemongrass in it. At first sip, this one seemed to be a little off tasting to me. It seemed like it had a coconut preservative flavor I don’t love. And the lemongrass seems weird in a chai (though I do love the lemongrass on its own that I just happened to try recently). This wasn’t terrible, but I guess I like chai with just black tea and spices. And the black tea didn’t seem terribly strong to me, even though there was way more than two teaspoons.