One of the last remaining I want to try from the HH teabox (that I’m not taking out completely). This was actually quite delicious for a herbal tea! First the dry leaves are amazingly pretty and fresh looking! A lot of pinks and greens. After steeping with boiling water for a few minutes, the flavor is sweet, minty, and a bit like the chrysanthemum tea I had the other day. I’m itching to keep the little bit left of this out of the teabox but I want to share it with others… maybe they will also see how nice herbal teas can be!

Stephanie

Yay! Me next :D

Comments

Stephanie

Yay! Me next :D

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: