Thank you so much for this one, Tasty Brew! I’m amazed you managed to send only one tea that I’ve tried before (Della’s Dubbele Chocolade)! I still wanted a caramel fix since the last tea I had that promised to be caramel wasn’t so caramely! This one features the mild Della Terra black tea base with caramel cubes. I steeped for a while to try to get the caramel flavor melted a bit more. (I don’t think you can oversteep Della’s black tea anyway – it never gets astringent!) The flavor is sweet, not so noticeably caramel, but maybe I let the water cool too long while picking out a tea that would pair well with my cake. Dessert tea with dessert! I hardly ever go wrong with Della Terra…

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: