Thank you for the samples! I recently discovered that gunpowder greens are some of my favorite greens! The dry leaves here are tiny little pellets rolled up, much smaller than the other gunpowder I recently tried. After letting the water cool a while, I steeped for two and a half minutes. It might have been a half minute too long though, unless I used two many leaves. The taste isn’t bad this way, I just know it isn’t what it should be. I mostly get vegetal, sea-like notes, a bit buttery. I wish it were creamier though. But it seems a bit too astringent, so I’ll work on that! I should have figured that since the leaves were smaller, I shouldn’t have steeped them for 2 1/2 minutes. But it will taste better the next cup!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: