I had to have another cup of this one because it won WheezyBee’s Battle of the Earl Greys and I just happened to suggest it since I didn’t see it on her list of Earl Greys. I had no idea it would win! I just love this one — a nice bold bergamot to go with a bold assam. For the true Earl Grey fan – or to make you an Earl Grey fan!

ifjuly

I didn’t realize it had, but that’s cool because I decided once and for all this week that it has won informally in my heart, too (after an embarassing number of Earls…60 or something crazy like that). To celebrate I had a cup this afternoon.

Tea Sipper

oh nice! I don’t think I’ve tried 60 EGs, so it’s interesting this one was your favorite too!

ifjuly

There were a lot of duds! Some good ones too though, hee. But yeah this was my favorite standard, no-bells-and-whistles with extra flavor sort of EG.

Comments

ifjuly

Tea Sipper

ifjuly

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: