drank Maghreb Mint by Rishi Tea

TastyBrew sent a bit of this one over to try. I really appreciate it! I let the water cool a while, as there is supposedly green tea hidden in all of these spices! The first taste was a bit surprising. I don’t think I’ve had chai spices with mint before. The spices and the mint are both equally balanced. It’s very intriguing! The mint is very sweet. The texture is almost creamy somehow, very smooth. The second steep I noticed licorice, so that may have helped the sweet and silky. I guess it had to be at a bit higher temp for the licorice. I didn’t notice much in the way of green tea – it seems like mostly mint and spices. It is different, so I love it!

Happy Halloween everyone! I’ll be sipping some Necessiteas pumpkin cheesecake later (that TastyBrew also sent over). I drank some not too long ago but I’m already wishing I was drinking more.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: