drank Milk Chocolate by sTEAp Shoppe

Another amazing blend from TastyBrew! Thank you! None of them have been duds for me so far. I love all of them! This one just seemed extra special. First, it’s a blend of black tea and hojicha. I love that idea. I’m not sure why there aren’t more blends with black and hojicha, since both of them can be boiled. There is also white tea here, but it doesn’t look like much, so I’m not sure how that would contribute to the flavor. I did have a lovely Della Terra white chocolate tea made with white tea the other day though. This one is certainly a dessert tea with chocolate and maple! The chocolate makes itself known, but the maple is even more prominent and I happen to love maple. I can see where the name “milk chocolate” comes from. All of these flavors combine to create a creamy chocolate flavor. The second steep has just as much maple flavor. I think this blend should have had maple in the name – not just chocolate. I love this one – very decadent! I drank this with way too many Halloween treats… caramel corn and a half moon cookie. I didn’t have soda today though… just more tea! I’ll gladly use not drinking soda as an excuse to drink more tea. I will savor the few teaspoons that remain. I haven’t seen this company before, but they have some nice looking teas on their site. I must try blending my own black tea/hojicha blends!

I know I’ve been rating most teas so high lately (most in the 80s-90s), but that is because they have all been so nice lately!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: