drank Lemon Meringue Chai by 52teas

Thank you Terri Harplady! It seems like I always go trying a few 52Teas blends at once. First off, I love the picture on the packaging of this one! Wow! I wish I had some mason jar meringue right now! (I also love that chai rhymes with pie.) Two minutes steeping and I have a lovely chai. I’m only getting hints of lemon and the marshmallow root… enough to let you know this isn’t a typical chai. I wish there was more of that, but there is a nice creamy, sweet texture that isn’t normally in a chai. If I’m just rating the chai without its special flavors, it is delicious anyway. Not too spicy! This is how I thought it would taste anyway, when I think of lemon meringue chai. But yeah, more lemon myrtle! That would have tasted like a lemon dessert on its own… as it reminds me of a lemon donut I had once.. with frosting! I have a couple more teaspoons to savor of this one! Onward with the autumn chais…

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: