drank Goji Pop by DAVIDsTEA

Another one I’m just now trying from Courtney! Thanks again! Two teaspoons after a few minutes steeping, and I really only get hibiscus flavored water. And very weak at that. Not like I’d rather have MORE hibiscus. The steep color is bubblegum pink. There was some other fruit, but not much to make a difference. Nice ingredients, just not enough to make a difference. Ah well, I’m willing to try any tea. I guess this is my least favorite from David’s. They get an E for effort though, since I like the list of ingredients.

Courtney

Aww sorry! I didn’t like this one until I tried it cold actually.

Tea Sipper

But I loved all the others you sent! :D I might try what is left of it cold then. thanks again for that package!

MsWhatsit

A lot of people don’t like hibiscus. I haven’t sampled enough teas to be able to recognize it yet.

Comments

Courtney

Aww sorry! I didn’t like this one until I tried it cold actually.

Tea Sipper

MsWhatsit

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: