drank Champagne Rosé by Lupicia

I took the last few teabags of these out of the HH teabox. I tried this a while back and it seems to be my favorite Lupicia tea I’ve tried (up against Strawberry Vanilla). I only had a bit of it before, so I was happy to see it again! The flavor is just as a remember it – a candy sweet strawberry with champagne flavor on a nice black tea. It seems to be a bit mouth drying this time around. I didn’t notice the sugar crystals last time though!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: