I was actually craving a white tea after the strong Nina’s Paris tea I had before it. This isn’t white, it’s green tea. But it seems like a white tea. And if I’m actually CRAVING a white tea, I might as well go all out with the dreaded fuzzies! My least favorite type of tea! I was eager to try this one anyway, regardless of fuzzies. It seemed very unique. Thanks for the sample, Little Red Cup! I used probably a tablespoon of leaves!

Steep #1 // waited a WHILE after boiling // 3 min
I wanted to steep this two minutes, but it went over. The flavor is exactly what I was hoping anyway. It’s like creamed corn!! Very creamy and sweet. Exactly exactly what I was hoping for! It certainly is unique. Personally, I haven’t had a tea that tasted like this before, so I’m not sure how I wanted it to taste like this. The steep color is a pale yellow. It’s just very good!

Steep #2 // waited a while after boiling // 3 min
This cup is exactly the same as the first. So so good! But it seems like all Steepsterers get different flavors from this one. I will savor the rest of my sample! I’m very happy I picked this one. I could see stocking up on this for this flavor profile once in a while. Easily craveable!

Stephanie