Thank you Terri Harplady for a bit of this to try! I wanted an Earl Grey today! I may have overleafed this one, but I had the water cooling a while, so that may have helped. I steeped for three minutes. I was actually expecting a darker cup color. This was quite light! A bit malty but not tough enough for me. The flavor isn’t my favorite EG… it was unique though. Tough to describe! The bergamot flavor just wasn’t as lovely as I wished. The second cup was the same, even though I used just boiled water. I’m happy to have tried this one, but I’d rather have my EG favorites.

Comments

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: