Additional notes: I had this last night because of a headache that I had since I woke up. It seemed to make my headache disappear! I love minty teas for that, and this one is certainly a favorite. The new teabags I bought just make this a pure chocolate, minty cup. No tiny rooibos pieces! Since my headache was gone I stayed up later to watch the movie ‘Another Earth’… I liked it!

JustJames

ooooh, ideas: maybe the mint working on sinuses and the caffeine in the chocolate as a vasodialator for blood vessels in the head. wow do i need a christmas holiday from school……

Tea Sipper

Maybe, but those little pieces of chocolate was in no way the only caffeine I had that day. :D

Comments

JustJames

Tea Sipper

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: