Additional notes: Sipdown of this one… because I threw out the last remaining teaspoons. I don’t think I’ve ever thrown out tea before. I DID try this one again.. I took out all of the walnuts that had a salty playdoh like flavor before. First sip and there was STILL a ton of that playdoh flavor so maybe it was actually the banana and not the walnut. Yuck! This one certainly doesn’t TASTE organic. I don’t think this has aged well. I hate throwing things away, but this one is definitely not drinkable when I have so many other lovely teas.

CrowKettle

I was always so choked that play-doh was neither tasty nor edible.

MissB

LUSH now sells edible, soap/playdoh. I only know it’s edible because, uh, my five-year-old decided to sample it.

Comments

CrowKettle

I was always so choked that play-doh was neither tasty nor edible.

MissB

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: