Additional notes: Sad sample sipdown! I wanted a white tea tonight, so here you go. How could I forget just how delicious this one is? And even though this has aged a while, the flavor was still the same as when I tried it before. (The memories came back.) …which is amazing considering Butiki only uses the best natural ingredients. Definite cantaloupe, definite cream on a lovely white tea base. I steeped the tea for 3-4 minutes after waiting around 40 minutes for the water to cool after boiling. Seemed perfect to me! So so good!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: