drank Candy Corn Black Tea by 52teas

Thanks so much to QueenOfTarts selling some of this! A whole pouch! I wished I had this one on Halloween. I was craving candy corn for some reason (what, sugar? honey? wax?) so I thought I’d try this one. It didn’t look there was candy corn in the bag, but there actually is… though I wish there was enough candy corn in the bag for at least ONE corn to be in each cup. I only see a few! I put the candy corn in the mug so it could melt longer. I was wondering if it would melt.. and it does! Though it does kind of flake apart in a not-so-appetizing way. This very much so tastes like candy corn! (Again, sugar/honey). I can see if you usually put sugar in your tea, you’d be thinking: what is the novelty of this one? But the base tea is very nice too.. it seems like an assam, kind of hay/grassy. I was wondering if the second steep would still taste like candy corn with the piece of candy corn long gone, and it does!! So the flavoring alone, even on the second steep tastes like candy corn! I’m very happy with this one and it turned out exactly how I wished. Happy happy! Maybe that’s why I drink tea.. it makes me happy!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: