Michelle was kind enough to send over a sample of this one when I bought some tea from her! Thank you! I was happy to see a Sherlock blend included because Sherlock is the best thing ever. January! Can’t wait! I have a feeling that in the new episode, it’s revealed that the trusty Molly had a lot to do with Sherlock’s faked death trickery. I was surprised to find today that this is one of the highest rated Adagio blends. I had to try it today! I waited for the water to cool a while and steeped for around three minutes. Honestly, I’m underwhelmed. I love the idea of this blend (chamomile, white tea, cherry) but it seems like this is more hibiscus than cherry. The chamomile and white tea don’t bring much to the table either. I have no idea why I’m not seeing why this is rated so highly here. Molly deserves a better blend!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: