I bought a whole pouch of this from QueenOfTarts! thanks so much! One that I’ve really wanted to try! I love the big ole banana pieces and coconut flakes in this blend! As I’m sipping, I realized that this is like their Banana Coconut Cream Pie Hojicha… but I only had a sample of that one and it was one of my favorites. So this blend is the same as that, just with a black base instead of hojicha. I can live with that! I don’t think this is the assam black base that they use though… I would have liked the assam with this better. Not sure what this is otherwise. But I love this blend anyway. Nice creamy banana and coconut! Not fake tasting at all… this is like the best banana and coconut flavor that a tea can have. Both sharing the stage equally! I’m just worried since I don’t see enough banana pieces to go around for the entire pouch (and I’m sad that two big pieces of banana fell into this steep.. less banana for the other steeps!) Just like I thought there should be at least 20 pieces of candy corn in the candy corn tea pouches (one for each steep… but it’s not like I counted them!) This is at the top of my 52Teas list but assam how I wish you were here!

TeaBrat

ah, I love banana teas. too bad I missed this one.

Dustin

Banana and coconut?! That sounds like a great combo!

Tea Sipper

Yep, perfect banana and perfect coconut.

Tea Sipper

Amy oh – I’m on the site, and it says they have 16 of the banana pudding in stock.

Comments

TeaBrat

ah, I love banana teas. too bad I missed this one.

Dustin

Banana and coconut?! That sounds like a great combo!

Tea Sipper

Yep, perfect banana and perfect coconut.

Tea Sipper

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: