Another headache means bust out the mint teas – and I just happened to get this one the other day, so why not try it? Sadly, I don’t see actual candy cane pieces in this blend (unless I’m really not seeing them)… and the candy cane pieces were the deciding factor in getting this one over the other mint blends from DT. Ah well. It’s delicious anyway. The chocolate fragrance is stronger than the flavor from the creamy chocolate chips, while the cooling mint fragrance is lighter than the definitely present flavor. Excellent combination. I just love chocolate mint teas. (I think this is the third chocolate tea I’ve had in as many days – whoops!) Also, the headache disappeared. I could SWEAR headaches only disappear if I drink mint tea. Otherwise, without mint, sleeping and hoping it is gone by morning is the only way they go away. But this tea made it possible for me to write this tasting note at one in the morning and not be sleeping the headache away.

I had a half cup second steep of this one with two other half cup second steeps at the same time.. and a scrumptious chocolate chip cookie! A little ridiculous but I love tea.

It is getting so impossible to pick a book I want to read in all of the books I already want to read. So many choices and every time I finish a book there are more choices. It seems all of the books I want to read are also very long. Right now, I’m reading Charlotte Bronte’s ‘Shirley’ since it is about Napolean’s time and I also wanted to read ‘Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norell’ later on which is also about Napolean’s time.. hopefully the Bronte will inform me a bit more on that… but I just love the Brontes anyway.

Rosehips

I know exactly what you mean about the books. Every time I finish one there is a huge pile of interesting books to choose from. Its hard! (and I’ve read Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norell, which is quite good)

Roswell Strange

Mint is my headache cure too! I think I drank about five mugs of peppermint tea last night to drown my migraine. And then I promptly fell asleep for 15 straight hours…

Tea Sipper

Aw, I hope you don’t get those often, Roswell!

Comments

Rosehips

Roswell Strange

Tea Sipper

Aw, I hope you don’t get those often, Roswell!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: