drank Coffee Pu'erh by DAVIDsTEA

Dashboard is slow! Here’s a note for you:

I felt like something coffee today, but of course that means a coffee tea. :D Janelle just sent this one over in a package of tea samples I bought! thank you! There were seven whole coffee beans brewing in my mug (they float!) Pu-erh is perfect with coffee, and supposedly there are other flavors here that sound amazing, but I just taste the pu-erh and coffee. The coffee beans remind me why I don’t love coffee, but it completely isn’t the tea… it’s me and my weird taste buds. But I will enjoy this cup anyway… just not as much as if I loved coffee. There certainly is a coffee presence! The pu-erh gives it added depth. Very dark and exactly what I wanted this morning. Very nice! I think David’s pu-erh base is actually nicer than some of the black teas I’ve tried from them (it’s probably the Ceylon I don’t love).

Stephanie

I like this one pretty well myself :)

Comments

Stephanie

I like this one pretty well myself :)

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: