drank Toasted Marshmallow by DAVIDsTEA

This is a blend I always wanted to try and thanks to TastyBrew, I can! It sounds very unique! The blend itself doesn’t look to have much black tea in it, but I was thrilled it had some roasted green tea in it. I think I see some hazelnuts?! (I don’t know though… the package says it does contain nuts). The marshmallows alone can sell me on this though. I was distracted with sandwich making so this actually brewed for 14 minutes and it was definitely over a teaspoon since there wasn’t really black tea. There were SO many marshmallows though! Unlike the Della Terra marshmallow tea I had yesterday, these didn’t really melt, even in 14 minutes. I’m not going for a second steep seeing as how it already steeped for 14 minutes and doesn’t look very dark in steep color. The flavor is definitely weird. Not terrible… weird. Sweet yet spicy… not much like black tea but it kind of tastes medicinal. Reminds me of the Cocoa Canela they have. Nothing I’d add the name ‘Toasted Marshmallow’ to. Happy to have tried it though!

Stephanie

I felt the same way about it…weird name! Kinda cinnamony for a marshmallow tea heh

Amanda 'SoggyEnderman' Wilson

I love this tea, to me it tastes like spiced rum just without the rum, though it does seem light on the toasted marshmallow aspect

Tea Sipper

Ah! I can see the rum comparison now that you mention it!

Comments

Stephanie

Amanda 'SoggyEnderman' Wilson

Tea Sipper

Ah! I can see the rum comparison now that you mention it!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: