drank Masala Chai by Capital Tea Ltd.

Another one from Dexter3657 – thanks so much again! Another chai to try, I say in glee. :D I looked up more info on the site for this one, and there is a wonderful list of ingredients but to me this mostly looks like black tea leaves mixed with CTC black tea leaves. Even after a few minutes, this tea is surprisingly smooth for a CTC. There are hints of ginger and not much else. The picture looks exactly like the blend I have, actually, so I guess this is an accurate batch of this blend. But I love how smooth this is and it has a bready flavor.. not astringent at all! I really wish there were a billion more spices here, but as a black tea it’s good stuff anyway.

I’m not avoiding Steepster notes any more… apparently my Amoda box went missing in the mail. :/ I guess I will just ruin the surprise if it just happens to happen.

Dexter

Hope your box arrives soon. :))
(Maybe I should have added more chai to the box….)

Tea Sipper

Well, I can never say no to chai! haha.

Cavocorax

Oh no! :O I hope it shows up soon. Are they sending a replacement?

Tea Sipper

Yep, I e-mailed them about it but I feel terrible they have to send out another box!

Cavocorax

That sucks, but that’s great they’re replacing it without question. (Which they should?)

Comments

Dexter

Hope your box arrives soon. :))
(Maybe I should have added more chai to the box….)

Tea Sipper

Well, I can never say no to chai! haha.

Cavocorax

Oh no! :O I hope it shows up soon. Are they sending a replacement?

Cavocorax

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: