drank Gingerbread Smoke by 52teas

Holiday tea #3

Dexter3657 sent some of this one over! thanks so much again! This is a N0S4A2 blend. I love that 52 Teas has created some book inspired blends. Two of my favorite things: tea & books! And I intend to read N0S4A2 at some point… it sounds awesome, but there are just so so many books I have to get to at the moment. At least this one is holiday themed! This blend sounded perfect for this book too. Gingerbread & smoke! I love smoky teas… not so much ginger. But this is actually a great combination. Not overpowering smoke and it’s actually very sweet tasting, so this would actually be a perfect start to those who haven’t tried smoky teas yet! There is just enough ginger to make it different. I like it! Back to the books!

Is it bad I know what I’ll be drinking for Christmas Eve (Verdant’s Earl of Anxi – it has frankincense!), Christmas Day (Butiki’s Hattalli Golden Lion Assam – my favorite) and New Year’s Eve (that new Butiki champagne tea I’ve heard about.. I don’t have it yet, so hopefully it gets here by then!)