I just HAD to try this one today anyway, for Christmas! The Bluebird minty tea today made my headache disappear! thanks so much for both of them, KittyLovesTea! :D

The ingredients sounded so lovely, yet so weird…. and there is GLITTER. I’m not sure it is edible, but I’m going to ignore that! haha. But pine needles! Almonds and vanilla too! One and a half teaspoons of this was steeped right after boiling for three minutes. There was some glitter floating around in the mug! I don’t love Bluebird’s Ceylon base but the ingredients here together are so delicious. It does taste like cake a bit. It must be the almonds, vanilla and the sugary sweetness from the snowflake sprinkles (and apparently stevia, though it doesn’t taste like stevia). Unfortunately, there isn’t any flavor from the pine needles, which I was looking forward to even though it wouldn’t seem very cake like. The cinnamon is strong and spicy! Hints of orange. I really love this blend. i’d definitely order it, especially if the black tea base was different.

ETA: (I just realized this might sound like ‘Estimated time of arrival’ but I mean ‘Edited to add’!) I just steeped a second cup of this with standing-there-for-the-water-to-finish-boiling type of steeping. It steeped for four minutes and the taste is VERY cinnamon now! Not as much as Harney’s sunset though. So so good. I kind of wish Bluebird could change this so it wasn’t a seasonal tea and they could sell it all year long.