I think this is the last tea I took a small bit out of Momo’s teabox and it’s also a sipdown. There were 2 1/2 teaspoons left so I cringingly used all of it, hoping it didn’t make the cup Bitter-City…

Steep #1 // 2 1/2 min steep
I just cooled the water for around 45 minutes. The description says this is assam mixed with green. It just looks like green tea to me (so does the picture). The flavor isn’t bitter at all! It’s a great combination. The lime and coconut are equal here. The coconut is the sweet creamy kind… think 52Teas big flakey coconut pieces and flavor from ‘Coconut Cream Pie’ (my favorite coconut tea). The lime tastes like actual lime juice, bright and refreshing. I swear I was getting hints of mint, but maybe I’m wrong. Overall, a very nice flavor.

Steep #2 // around 40 min after boiling // 3 min
Another great cup but I think it has lost some of the lime flavor (that is to be expected). I kind of wish I had more of this one! I wish California Tea House didn’t sell their teas in 4 ounce packages as the lowest amount…too many cups of the same tea for me when there are so many teas out there. I’m having fun drinking mostly new-to-me teas lately!! I just realized I had three new teas today! I should work on sipdowns since it seems I like holding onto the last teaspoons of teas.