drank Walnut Black by Cornelia Bean

This is from Dexter3657’s awesome package of teas! thanks so much! I love nutty teas, so I couldn’t wait to try it. This is a local tea company of Dexter’s. I couldn’t find much info on the site for this one. It seems to be out of stock. I’m guessing it has black tea with walnuts… looking at the leaves it looks like their are rose petals and orange pieces. Odd combination! I steeped this at just boiled for a few minutes. The steep color of the cup is a pale brown. The flavor of the black tea isn’t strong, but that lets the walnut flavor be noticed. The walnut is nice if not strong… not playdoh like that David’s Snowbunny tea. :D But actually walnuts. The orange and rose petals don’t add much to the flavor. I think I’d rather just have the walnuts and the black tea anyway. Not bad but not strong enough for the morning for me!

Dexter

I bought it in store. They have tons more teas than what is listed on their web site, so yes details are sometimes hard to come by. :))

Tea Sipper

That’s a TON of teas then! Their site is amazing. :D

Dexter

I’m not allowed to go very often. It’s easy to get in trouble with all the tea choices, and it’s two doors down from my favorite chocolate shop.

Comments

Dexter

Tea Sipper

That’s a TON of teas then! Their site is amazing. :D

Dexter

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: