Additional notes: Sipdown. Maybe there were more oatmeal pieces in this teaspoon but it tasted more like oatmeal this time. There were quite a few oatmeal pieces! I could tell the maple flavor more… but I’ve had maple teas since the last time that tasted more like maple. The brown sugar must be the sweetness. The black tea base is nice though! I like this one, and the rating will go up a couple points, but it isn’t my favorite from the amazing 52Teas collection. (Somehow I do like it better than many of the teas in the bestsellers collection though.)
First steep: 2 min a few minutes after boiling
Second steep: 3 min right after boiling

BrewTEAlly Sweet

I’ve been wanting to get my hands on this for so long!

Comments

BrewTEAlly Sweet

I’ve been wanting to get my hands on this for so long!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: