drank Mayan Chocolate Chai by Man Teas

Additional notes: Dexter sent me some of this one! thanks so much! I had a sample before, but I love it, so I didn’t mind a couple more teaspoons. :D This one needs to be TAMED though.. it’s a bit TOO spicy with all that cayenne at times so I mixed it with some Harney’s Valentines. Extra chocolate! Extra yum! It did give me the idea that I should have some cayenne on hand to make all of my chai blends spicier. On an unrelated 52Teas note… I keep thinking of the Lemon Meringue chai and I would buy it in a heartbeat if Frank reblended it… especially with more lemon and mallow root. I’ve got two teaspoons left but I’m treasuring it!

MissB

If you haven’t already, check that you’d buy more if he reblends it on the site. You’ll get a note if/when he does, and he did quite a few these past three or so months. Plus, he’s got all of the special blend orders from his Kickstarter project, so one of them may get covered by your request.

Tea Sipper

I think I already did sign up but thank you for giving me hope that it will be reblended! :D

Comments

MissB

Tea Sipper

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: