drank Pu-erh Vanilla Mint by Zen Tea

Additional notes: An unexpected sample sipdown on this one! I will MISS this one. It is so nice. I love the minty creaminess on the lovely pu-erh. I’m definitely buying this one whenever I order from Zen (a looonng time from now, probably) and they better still have it in stock! One of their best blends, I think.

TheTeaFairy

I was so surprised to like this one, cause I pretty much dislike all flavoured teas I have tried from them, but this one is spectacular, I drank all of my sample but will reorder.

MissB

I have a sample size of this – I really should try it today.

MissLena

This is such a good tea! I don’t know if I’ve even written a note on it yet, but I’ve drank almost my whole package as well!

Amanda 'SoggyEnderman' Wilson

What a strange combination of flavors! I am trying to imagine how they would taste and my brain can’t figure it out. Gotta add to my wishlist!

TheTeaFairy

Amanda, the combination it’s so subtle and natural, that’s why I like it. You know when sometimes puerh have that fresh ending to the taste? That’s what the mint does, it enhances that. The vanilla for me is not really noticeable, and I think it’s a good thing.

Comments

TheTeaFairy

MissB

I have a sample size of this – I really should try it today.

MissLena

Amanda 'SoggyEnderman' Wilson

TheTeaFairy

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: