drank Malted ChocoMaté by 52teas

I had some of this from the Bestsellers sampler and some thanks to Dexter3657’s awesome package. Time to try it! I steeped this one a few minutes after boiling for four minutes. Tasty, but not special enough to me. The roasted yerba mate isn’t quite as barbequey as some yerba mates I’ve had, which is fine with me this time around. A nice chocolate flavor… the dry leaves smell a bit like alcohol though. A nice combination but it’s almost like it needs something more. Not malty enough to represent MALT. Not terrible but “bestseller” doesn’t mean the BEST of 52Teas lovely blends.

TheTeaFairy

I had forgotten I had this in the cupboard, think I’ll have it with breakfast tomorrow, I don’t remember if I like it or not :-0

Dexter

(I like it with a couple/5 chocolate chips tossed into the infuser, but that’s just me….)

TheTeaFairy

Ah! Dexter The Master Tea Mixer ;-)

caile

Chocolate chips!! :-D

Stephanie

I have to try the chocolate chip idea! Thanks!

Tea Sipper

Nice idea Dexter! And there are a billion chocolate chips around here for some reason so maybe I should add them to every tea. haha.

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Dexter

TheTeaFairy

Ah! Dexter The Master Tea Mixer ;-)

caile

Chocolate chips!! :-D

Stephanie

I have to try the chocolate chip idea! Thanks!

Tea Sipper

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: