drank Candy Corn Black Tea by 52teas

Additional notes: I wanted to try this one without a piece of candy corn in the infuser, to see if there is actually a candy corn flavor. One teaspoon went for four minutes a few minutes after boiling. This may have been too long… since sometimes the base steeped too long will hide any flavoring. I should have tried a lower steep time. I’m not tasting much candy corn, but there is a sweetness there. I love this base anyway. It is the strongest base that 52Teas uses, that I’ve tried. So even if a piece of candy corn doesn’t happen to be in the infuser, I love the black tea here… But I’m going to lower the rating a bit though, since it doesn’t have much candy corn flavor without actual candy corn.

Tabby

I love candy corn, but I’m not sure I wanna drink it…

TheTeaFairy

Hahah, Tabby, I don’t like candy corn, and I’m SURE I don’t want to drink it, lol!

Comments

Tabby

I love candy corn, but I’m not sure I wanna drink it…

TheTeaFairy

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: