drank Earl Grey by Stash Tea Company

Stash is usually not terrible. I don’t think I’ve ever had a tea bag from Stash that I didn’t like, and I’ve tried plenty! Dry, this one smells nice…kind of like lemon myrtle. The flavor isn’t bad, but it isn’t delicious. The black base is decent. But it’s almost like they mixed some actual bergamot with some of that fakey bergamot that I dare say reminds me of bug spray. I think I’ve had the worst of the bergamot teas before, so that one makes this one better.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: